BE-ST has fully-funded digital construction training available for Educators and SMEs in East and South East Scotland through the HCI skills gateway.
The training will consist of either a full or half day at BE-ST Innovation Factory in Hamilton or the opportunity for us to come to you to deliver training in the following:
This course is suitable for those who need to train others in the application and operation of survey and setting out technology based on a digital workflow including laser scanning and total station instruments. It has been developed for both educators and Industry to give awareness to digital technology, data usage and scanning. All with a focus on the importance of zero carbon and retrofitting.
Upon completion of this practical course, those participating will be able to:
• Capture laser scan data as part of a retrofit refurb workflow
• Visualise how the captured data is used to revise an existing design model
• Set out amended model data using a Trimble Ri setting out total station
• Re-scan work area and perform an as-built tolerance check
• Describe how this workflow applies to other construction sectors