Adopt digital in your business, discover digital to get to zero carbon and become digitally skilled
The potential of embracing digitisation for the built environment is huge.
Digital is more than the implementation of new technology or software. It’s a cultural shift and one that can be overwhelming. We can help unlock the potential of this digital world to transform productivity, safety, build resilience and get to zero carbon.
Let us help you embrace all things digital
BE-ST has fully funded digital construction training available for Educators and SMEs in East and South Scotland through the HCI Skills Gateway.
This course is suitable for those who need to train others in the application and operation of survey and setting out technology based on a digital workflow including laser scanning and total station instruments. It has been developed for both educators and Industry to give awareness to digital technology, data usage and scanning. All with a focus on the importance of zero carbon and retrofitting.
Upon completion of this practical course, those participating will be able to:
- Capture laser scan data as part of a retrofit refurb workflow
- Visualise how the captured data is used to revise an existing design model
- Set out amended model data using a Trimble Ri setting out total station
- Re-scan work area and perform an as-built tolerance check
- Describe how this workflow applies to other construction sectors
In an age where fully automated manufacturing in construction is ramping up to transform productivity and support better quality working environments, we can help you to access: